We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services, including name, address, telephone, email etc. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service.
What data we collect
• We may collect the following information
• Name, Job Title / Position
• Telephone Number
• Contact Information including postal address and email address.
• Information relevant to the customer enquiry
• Other information as needed pertaining to the products and services requested.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you require from Golds Car and Van Hire, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
This data will only be processed using an identifiable lawful process as listed below;
• Consent of the data subject
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
• Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
• Necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• Update our management system.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
• To monitor accuracy, security and performance of our website.
If you provide information to us on our website or via email you will have an option to opt-in to receive further marketing and promotional information.
When you complete a form or agree to provide information for marketing purposes you can change your mind easily via one of the following methods.
Send an email to email@example.com
Write to us at: Golds Car and Van Hire, Chester Road/Lichfield Road, Brownhills, Walsall, WS9 9DQ
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our web server and at our offices along with some information being held on our secure web server.
Our Company will keep your personal data for as long as is deemed necessary to provide services and complete contractual agreements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data securely.
Cookies and how to use them
Cookies allow website’s and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people visit the website and what pages they view.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics software package.
• Identify whether you are signed into our website
• Test content of our website
• Store information about your preferences
• To recognise when you return to our website.
Sharing and storing of data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, third party suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all it’s subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
All data entered into our website may be shared with the following third parties;
Security of your personal information
|W J Studio Ltd
||All Website Data
||Website maintenance, security and optimisation
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We may store the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
5. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password.